Thank you for exploring potential career opportunities at Mercy Hospital! We invite you to share in our mission of providing compassionate care to the communities we serve while promoting our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence in our healing ministry.
Mercy Hospital now has an online recruiting system. We no longer accept paper applications. Please click one of the buttons below to browse current openings and apply online.
If you are inquiring about Patient Financial Services, Patient Access or HIM positions, please visit Conifer Health Solutions, our revenue cycle management partner.
Helpful Hints When Applying
- Mercy Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- An active email address is required. If you do not have one, you must establish one online prior to applying. Authorization for background checks, offer of employment, etc will all be sent via email. It is very important to actively check your email account after you have applied.
- All applicants are required to create a profile online in order to apply. This profile will remain in the system so that you can login to it at anytime. You may use your online profile to apply for positions across Catholic Health Initiatives and Mercy Hospital. Your account will remain online so that you can access it at any later date to make edits, update, or reapply.
- You can apply for more than one position requisition. If you are interested in applying for several positions, you will need to re-submit your online application for each requisition number associated with the position you want to apply for.
- Actively check your email account. Applicants will receive several emails throughout the interview process that will require confirmation and electronic signatures. These communications sent via email are vital to getting applicants through our system to become potential employees.
- In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Mercy Hospital, please call (701) 662-9717 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions can be directed to Mercy Hospital's Human Resource office at (701) 662-9717.
Thank you for your interest in Mercy Hospital and Catholic Health Initiatives. We look forward to hearing from you!